Who is Ammar Johmani?

Ammar Jomani
Syrian journalist
Email gadfm1@gmail.com
Phone 00963988045376 
Phone 00962790659321
Location Syria
Birth March 1, 1985
My website is http://ammarjohmani.blogspot.com

Certificates:
Graduate of Damascus University Press and Media.

Languages ​​:
Arabic Basic Language
English Secondary Language

Abstract :
When I graduated from the second university on my payment, the Syrian TV channel Al-Donya gave them the opportunity to work as a photographer for the reports and was responsible for a newspaper that was published by the channel as a news editor and started in 2010.
After the events began in my country I left their work and became active as a journalist covering and helping document the crimes of the Syrian regime with the Syrian revolution activists.
Now write the reports, news and events that Syria is witnessing and post them on my site.

Syrian Journalist and ,Cover events surrounding my country.
My account :
Twitter Facebook Instagram @ammarjohmani1
My website : http://ammarjohmani.ga
ammarjohmani.blogspot.jp
ammarjohmani.blogspot.nl
angel.co/ammarjohmani1
Writing report and news about war in Syria.
My application for a :
ANDROID APP :HTTP://D2WUVG8KRWNVON.CLOUDFRONT.NET/APPFILE/3D618F25BA03.APK IPHONE APP :  HTTP://SNAPPY.APPYPIE.COM/APP/DOWNLOAD-PLIST/APPID/3D618F25BA03

this is Ammar Jahmani's news application that organizes the website, Twitter and Facebook account https://t.co/Q8QpYLBBii
I am Born on March 1, 1985 in Turkey
This my picture and CARD ID
Ammar Johmani 

1 Comments

syria.suv@gmail.com

Previous Post Next Post

ADS

Ammar Johmani Magazine publisher News about syria and the world.